Thursday 19 August 2010

Time to Wait!

Hello, this is one of the things i have always wanted to do; blogging... finally I have had the chance (courage) to do. The feeling is good since it has been within me for a while... i feel like a volcano that has kept its cool for a long time and now is the time for me to erupt!!!


Well, a little but about myself... as you may have guessed! My name is Joey!  love been on the computer browsing and 'facebooking' as well as most of the social websites! I love all types of music!


This first blog is to calm my nerves after a number of bad incidents, call it drama, I call it challenges! whatever the name is, it is a situation! (but no situation is permanent) that is why this is the calm after the storm. (now singing the storm is over.. by R.Kelly).


I guess (am not guessing)  this is going to be a fallow period for me regenerate and revitalize myself for the new me! Not much is gonna change same bubbly and care-free me but am gonna cut off those who don't deserve to be friends! I have come across a lot of snitches recently! Its about time you know who your real friends are!


I think i am using too much exclamation marks now so i will pause here and unleash my thought later...

No comments:

Post a Comment